The data supplied by the user to Maaike Kolner Photography, via the website at www.maaikekolner.com (hereafter the “Website”) when using services supplied by Maaike Kolner Photography (hereafter “Services”), shall be processed in compliance with personal data protection legislation. Maaike Kolner Photography informs users of the following.
- Data Controller
1.1. The Data Controller of personal data is Maaike Kolner Photography (hereafter “MKP” or “Data Controller”), VAT number and tax code no. 03494880127 with its registered office in Luino, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +393428058155
- Nature of the data processed and purposes of the processing
2.1. The personal data processed are exclusively of users who has reached the age of majority, where personal data is defined as any information on a physical person who is identified or may be identified, either directly or indirectly through reference to any other information.
The data processed are the data provided by the user to the Data Controller when sending communications to MKP via e-mail or through an appropriate form to be filled in, such as name and surname, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, as well as the data collected by MKF when browsing the Website, such as IP address, information obtained through cookies.
2.2 The data will be used for the following purposes:
- A) for the performance of the Services requested, for the fulfilment of obligations under the law and EU regulations or legislation, as well as for exercising rights before the Courts;
- B) to contact the user: by filling in the contact form, the user agrees to the use of his/her data to reply to the request of information, such as prices of the Services or any other matter as mentioned in the contact form;
– “Like” and Facebook social widgets are service of interaction with Facebook, supplied by Facebook Inc.
– “Pin it” and Pinterest social widgets are service of interaction with Pinterest, supplied by Pinterest Inc.
– Instagram is service for images display managed by Instagram Inc. and allows the website to interact with such contents.
- Nature of providing data
3.1 Providing the data requested at the time of activation of Services for the purposes identified in the sections 2.2A and 2.2B above is mandatory, as it is strictly functional for providing the Services requested and meeting legal obligations. Refusal to supply data will make it impossible for MKP to complete the process of providing the Services requested and/or meeting legal obligations.
- Processing methods
4.1 Users’ data will be collected on line during the activation of the Services requested.
4.2 Users’ data will be processed through registration, consultation, communication, storage and deletion operations conducted primarily using electronic tools and manually, ensuring that appropriate measures are taken to protect the security and guarantee the confidentiality of the data processed.
4.3 Users’ data, stored in electronic/magnetic/digital form, are stored and filed on a server located in Italy; personal data stored in paper form shall be filed in specific registers and/or records whose conservation shall be guaranteed by placing the latter in specific containers, stored in suitable premises. MKP declares that data registered on its server and/or in suitable premises are protected against the risk of intrusion and unauthorized access, and that it has taken appropriate security measures to ensure the integrity and availability of data and protect areas and places for data storage and accessibility.
4.4 Personal data will be processed by MKP employees and/or collaborators acting as data processors or persons in charge of the processing, in the context of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions given by MKP.
- Data disclosure
5.1 Users’ personal data may be disclosed to certain parties appointed by MKP to provide the Services requested and to meet legal obligations.
Data may be disclosed to:
- a) people, companies or professionals who provide MKP with bookkeeping, administrative, legal, fiscal and financial assistance, consulting services and collaboration;
- b) parties delegated and/or appointed by MKP to perform activities or parts of activities related to the supply of the requested Services and all other external parties who collaborate with MKP and must be informed of the data in order to correctly fulfill MKP’s obligations under the contract for the supply of Services;
- c) Public Authorities in the performance of their institutional functions, within the limits set by laws and regulations.
- Users’ rights
6.1 Users (hereafter “data subject”) are entitled to obtain confirmation of the presence of their personal data and the purposes for which the data are processed at any time. Users are also entitled to request updating, correction, deletion or blocking of data and to refuse its use, entirely or in part.
6.2 A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
6.3 A data subject shall:
- a) where the processing is based on the users’ consent, have the right to be informed of the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- b) have the right to be informed of the existence of the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or deletion of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to refuse the processing as well as the right to data portability
- c) have the right to the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (data protection Authority);
- d) have the right to be informed whether the communication of personal data is a legal or a contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failure to provide such data
- e) have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- f) have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to MKP, in a commonly used electronic form and in an easily legible manner, and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without interferences
6.4 To exercise the above mentioned rights and receive information on parties to whom the data are disclosed, or parties who may become aware of data while acting as data processors or persons in charge of the processing, the users may contact MKP, by sending a request using the contact details provided above.
The controller shall provide the information related to the action taken on a data subject’s request without undue delay, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic form means, the information shall be provided by electronic means where possible, unless otherwise requested by the data subject.
- Duration of processing
7.1 Personal data will be processed for the time required by the purpose of their collection.
Therefore, data collected with regard to the performance of the Services will be processed for no longer than the period necessary for the performance of Services required, and for the time necessary for the fulfilment of current civil, fiscal and tax obligations.
Data collected for purpose related to a legitimate interest of the Data Controller shall be processed until such interest is fulfilled.
7.2 At the end of the data processing period, the data will be deleted or permanently rendered anonymous.
- Legal basis for the processing
8.1 The legal basis for the processing shall be constituted in accordance with the user’s consent, the compliance with a contractual requirement and the legal provisions.