The data supplied by the user to Maaike Kolner Photography, via the website at www.maaikekolner.com (hereafter the “Website”) when using services supplied by Maaike Kolner Photography (hereafter “Services”), shall be processed in compliance with personal data protection legislation. Maaike Kolner Photography informs users of the following.
- Data Controller
1.1. The Data Controller of personal data is Maaike Kolner Photography (hereafter “MKP” or “Data Controller”), VAT number and tax code no. 03494880127 with its registered office in Luino, e-mail email@example.com, phone +393428058155
- Nature of the data processed and purposes of the processing
2.1. The personal data processed are exclusively of users who has reached the age of majority, where personal data is defined as any information on a physical person who is identified or may be identified, either directly or indirectly through reference to any other information.
The data processed are the data provided by the user to the Data Controller when sending communications to MKP via e-mail or through an appropriate form to be filled in, such as name and surname, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, as well as the data collected by MKF when browsing the Website, such as IP address, information obtained through cookies.
2.2 The data will be used for the following purposes:
- A) for the performance of the Services requested, for the fulfilment of obligations under the law and EU regulations or legislation, as well as for exercising rights before the Courts;
- B) to contact the user: by filling in the contact form, the user agrees to the use of his/her data to reply to the request of information, such as prices of the Services or any other matter as mentioned in the contact form;
– “Like” and Facebook social widgets are service of interaction with Facebook, supplied by Facebook Inc.
– “Pin it” and Pinterest social widgets are service of interaction with Pinterest, supplied by Pinterest Inc.
– Instagram is service for images display managed by Instagram Inc. and allows the website to interact with such contents.
- Nature of providing data
3.1 Providing the data requested at the time of activation of Services for the purposes identified in the sections 2.2A and 2.2B above is mandatory, as it is strictly functional for providing the Services requested and meeting legal obligations. Refusal to supply data will make it impossible for MKP to complete the process of providing the Services requested and/or meeting legal obligations.
- Processing methods
4.1 Users’ data will be collected on line during the activation of the Services requested.
4.2 Users’ data will be processed through registration, consultation, communication, storage and deletion operations conducted primarily using electronic tools and manually, ensuring that appropriate measures are taken to protect the security and guarantee the confidentiality of the data processed.
4.3 Users’ data, stored in electronic/magnetic/digital form, are stored and filed on a server located in Italy; personal data stored in paper form shall be filed in specific registers and/or records whose conservation shall be guaranteed by placing the latter in specific containers, stored in suitable premises. MKP declares that data registered on its server and/or in suitable premises are protected against the risk of intrusion and unauthorized access, and that it has taken appropriate security measures to ensure the integrity and availability of data and protect areas and places for data storage and accessibility.
4.4 Personal data will be processed by MKP employees and/or collaborators acting as data processors or persons in charge of the processing, in the context of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions given by MKP.
- Data disclosure
5.1 Users’ personal data may be disclosed to certain parties appointed by MKP to provide the Services requested and to meet legal obligations.
Data may be disclosed to:
- a) people, companies or professionals who provide MKP with bookkeeping, administrative, legal, fiscal and financial assistance, consulting services and collaboration;
- b) parties delegated and/or appointed by MKP to perform activities or parts of activities related to the supply of the requested Services and all other external parties who collaborate with MKP and must be informed of the data in order to correctly fulfill MKP’s obligations under the contract for the supply of Services;
- c) Public Authorities in the performance of their institutional functions, within the limits set by laws and regulations.
- Users’ rights
6.1 Users (hereafter “data subject”) are entitled to obtain confirmation of the presence of their personal data and the purposes for which the data are processed at any time. Users are also entitled to request updating, correction, deletion or blocking of data and to refuse its use, entirely or in part.
6.2 A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
6.3 A data subject shall:
- a) where the processing is based on the users’ consent, have the right to be informed of the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- b) have the right to be informed of the existence of the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or deletion of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to refuse the processing as well as the right to data portability
- c) have the right to the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (data protection Authority);
- d) have the right to be informed whether the communication of personal data is a legal or a contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failure to provide such data
- e) have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- f) have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to MKP, in a commonly used electronic form and in an easily legible manner, and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without interferences
6.4 To exercise the above mentioned rights and receive information on parties to whom the data are disclosed, or parties who may become aware of data while acting as data processors or persons in charge of the processing, the users may contact MKP, by sending a request using the contact details provided above.
The controller shall provide the information related to the action taken on a data subject’s request without undue delay, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic form means, the information shall be provided by electronic means where possible, unless otherwise requested by the data subject.
- Duration of processing
7.1 Personal data will be processed for the time required by the purpose of their collection.
Therefore, data collected with regard to the performance of the Services will be processed for no longer than the period necessary for the performance of Services required, and for the time necessary for the fulfilment of current civil, fiscal and tax obligations.
Data collected for purpose related to a legitimate interest of the Data Controller shall be processed until such interest is fulfilled.
7.2 At the end of the data processing period, the data will be deleted or permanently rendered anonymous.
- Legal basis for the processing
8.1 The legal basis for the processing shall be constituted in accordance with the user’s consent, the compliance with a contractual requirement and the legal provisions.
- General information on cookie
Cookies are made up of small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics and can be used both by the owner of the website that the user is visiting, both by third parties. The main categories of cookies are the following:
- session or persistent cookies;
- technical or profiling cookies;
- first-party or third-party cookies.
1.2 Session or persistent cookies
Cookies may expire at the end of a browser session (the period between opening a browser window by the user and closing it) or they can be stored for a longer period of time. Session cookies are those that allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. Session cookies expire when the browser session ends. Persistent cookies are stored on a user’s device between browser sessions, for variable periods of time, and allow the user’s preferences or actions to be memorized with respect to a website.
1.3 Technical or profiling cookies
Technical cookies are those used by the owner of a website for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service. For the installation of these cookies it is not required the prior consent of users if cookies are used directly by the website operator.
Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same during web surfing. Due to the particular invasiveness that such cookies can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires that the user must be adequately informed about the use of the same, through a brief statement (banner) and an extended policy on the website, and that the user must express his express consent in this regard the first time visit the website. This consent can be expressed in a general manner, interacting with the banner of brief information on the landing page of the website, with the methods indicated in the same banner, or it can be provided or denied in a selective manner, according to the methods indicated below. This consent is recorded for subsequent visits. However, the user always has the possibility of revoking all or part of the consent already expressed.
1.4 First-party or third-party cookies
A cookie is “first party” (i.e. first-party cookie) or “third party” (i.e. third-party cookie) based on the website or the domain it comes from.
First-party cookies are cookies set and managed by the website owner. For these cookies, the website’s owner is responsible for the information, the acquisition of any prior consent and/or the possible blocking of cookies.
Third-party cookies are cookies set by a domain other than the one visited by the user. For these cookies, the obligation of the information and the indication of how to consent and/or block cookies is up to the third party, while the owner of the website is only required to enter in the website a link to the website of such third party where these elements are available.
- Types of Cookie used by the Website
The Website uses the following technical cookies:
2.1 First party cookies
First-party cookies used by the Website are of technical nature and can be divided into the following sub-categories:
- navigation cookies, by which user can save his browsing preferences and optimize the user’s browsing experience;
- functionality cookies, used to activate specific functions of the Website and necessary to provide the service or improve it.
More precisely, the Website uses numeric type cookies, composed of an id that identifies the user and a key that certifies that the user belongs to the internal database. Without these cookies, the website could not work properly.
These cookies, as specified in the previous paragraph, being of a technical nature, do not require the prior consent of the User to be installed and used, being sufficient to provide this information.
2.2 Third-party cookies
This Website uses also cookies managed by third parties. Below are some indications and links to the privacy policies and consent forms of each third party.
It is the responsibility of this third party to give appropriate information on the processing performed and to provide information to users on how to block the cookies used.
2.3 Types of cookie used by the Website
The Website uses technical cookies permitting recognition of users who come back to browse the Website and their data, so that they will not need to enter the same information over and over again.
The user’s prior consent is not required before these cookies can be installed and used.
Browsing or session cookies, which permit ordinary browsing and use of the Website. For example, they allow users to make a purchase or log on to access restricted areas. These cookies are necessary for optimal use of the Website.
Technical cookies, while not requiring the user’s prior consent to be installed and used, can be managed by the user through browser settings. Deleting them could, however, affect proper functioning of the Website.
Analytics cookies, on the basis of which statistical information is acquired on the number of users browsing the Website and their browsing methods. This information is processed in aggregate, anonymous form.
Google Analytics (anonymous IP)
Google may use User’s data to customize its marketing advertising. Such interaction let User’s IP address anonymous. Only in exceptional cases IP address might be sent to Google’s server in the United States.
Data Collected: Cookie e traffic data.
The Website has a number of third-party cookies installed.
The Website does not have direct control over third-party cookies (it cannot either install them directly or delete them). Users may, however, manage these cookies and withhold consent for their use through their browser settings, as described the section on “How to manage cookie settings” below, or by going to the links given in below.
Find below information on the third parties who install the cookies, the third-party cookies installed by the Website, links to their privacy notices, and links to the methods to be used for deactivating third-party cookies or consent forms that may be used to deactivate them.
- Managing Cookie setting
In addition to what indicated in this document, the User can manage the preferences related to cookies directly within their browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install such cookies. Through the browser preferences User can also delete cookies installed in the past. It is important to note that disabling all cookies could compromised the operation of the Website. You can find information on how to manage and/or block cookies in some of the most used browsers at following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer
The user may at any moment select his preferences in the http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ by activating or disabling the single cookie category, or similar websites that allow to manage tracking preferences.